Acceptance of Terms
When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this site now.
Everything on this site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. or the original creator of the material. However, you are free to view, copy, print, and distribute Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. material from this site, as long as:
– The material is used for information only.
– The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
– Copies of any material include Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc’s copyright notice.
– The user is free to distribute Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. material from the website as long as it:
– Is used for information only
– Is used for non-commercial purposes only and
– Includes Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc’s copyright notice.
– Not identified as Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. confidential
– All other rights require Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc’s written consent. Requests for permission should be sent to the Copyright Agent.
Third Party Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our website, please deliver the following information to Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc’s Copyright Agent:
– An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
– A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
– Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. and the Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. logo are trademarks or service marks of Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. You may not use these or any other Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. trademarks or service marks without the written permission of Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc.
Use of Product Catalog
This document is for informational or planning purposes only, and is not intended to create, modify or supplement any Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. specifications or warranties relating to these products or services. Information and/or technical specifications supplied within this document do not waive (directly or indirectly) any rights or licenses – including but not limited to patents or other protective rights – of Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. or others.
While Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. attempts to provide accurate information on this website, it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. may change the information on the site, or the products mentioned, at any time without notice.
Material on this site is provided “as is” and does not constitute a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also includes any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
Limitation of liability
Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use—or the inability to use—the material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. was advised of the possibility of such damages.
While this website may contain links to third-party sites, Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. is not responsible for the content of any linked sites. Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites.
The availability of the products described on this site, and the product descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult your Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. Account Executive for specific product information.
Your Posted Information
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, or otherwise offensive material.
Any material, information, or idea submitted or posted on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever. If any of the information submitted constitutes personal data, you agree that Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. may transmit such personal data across international boundaries for any Williams Boot & Glove Dryers Inc. business purpose. Personal data will be treated as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
Export of Information
The Canada Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of Canada law.